Client Experience Marketing Associate
Client Experience Marketing Associate
Educators Financial Group is proud to be a part of the Great Place to Work® and one of the 2022 Best Workplaces™ in Financial Services and Insurance.
We are looking for a Client Experience Marketing Associate. This is a full-time, salaried position that offers a strong benefits package and a competitive pension plan. If you are a motivated candidate, eager to grow your career in a supportive, collaborative, and flexible hybrid (i.e., remote/in-office) environment, then we want to hear from you!
Our clients primarily consist of members of the education community (and their families) including Ontario Secondary School Teachers Federation (OSSTF/FEESO), the Ontario English Catholic Teachers Association (OECTA), the Elementary Teachers Federation (ETFO) employee groups, and members of Ontario Universities, among others.
The Client Experience Marketing Associate will report directly to the Client Experience Marketing Manager and will be accountable for the implementation of direct-to-client campaigns and automations to increase marketing campaign efficiency, enhance the client experience, and grow demand for our products and services.
The successful candidate will act as our in-house email marketing specialist and key contributor on Salesforce Marketing Cloud (SFMC) to drive lead conversion, customer engagement and retention initiatives.
The Client Experience Marketing Associate will strive to ensure that departmental and organizational goals/objectives are achieved and/or exceeded and be accountable for contributing to meeting performance metrics.
- Builds upon existing experience to deepen their expertise on direct-to-client/lead marketing and automation planning, development, reporting, and optimization (i.e., email, journey marketing/workflows, SMS/text, contact programs, DM, etc.)
- Proactively and continuously develops skill set in key areas of SFMC (i.e., segmentation/audience building, email marketing, journey mapping, lifecycle marketing, automation, campaign performance/optimization, etc.)
- Develops creative briefs and works with stakeholders to bring to market, followed by post-implementation reporting/optimization
- Contributes to the development of our annual client experience strategy/plan focused on client growth, retention, and satisfaction (NPS)
- Actively contributes to strategic/tactical ideation to recommend opportunities to enhance the effectiveness of programs (i.e., performance KPIs), enhance the client experience, and/or improve conversion (i.e., lead funnel performance)
What could set you apart
- Highly motivated/self-starter
- Ability to derive insights/form recommendation based on data
- Excellent project management skills specific to marketing (i.e., ability to prioritize work)
- Creative thinking with ability to oversee effective design work
- Highly detail oriented
- Inquisitive – ability to question the status quo and eager to learn new skills to expand both hard and soft skillset
- Excellent communications and problem-solving skills
- Passionate about client service and takes pride in delivering quality work
- University degree or college diploma in the Business or Marketing fields preferred
- 3-5 years of experience required in marketing, with 1-3 years developing and executing email and journeys using Marketing (email) Automation Tools (i.e., SFMC, Constant Contact, Click Dimensions, Mail Chimp, Eloqua/Oracle, Hubspot etc.)
- Experience working with CRM systems (i.e., Salesforce, Dynamics 365, Oracle, etc.)
- Experience using SFMC Email Studio, Journey Builder, Automation Studio, etc. an asset
- Experience with SQL, SSJS, AMP Script, HTML, CSS an asset
- Understands segmentation and omni-channels solutions (i.e., social media, mobile, chat, CRM technology, and other emerging channels)
- SFMC Certifications an asset
- Knowledge and/or experience working in financial services an asset
- A proven proficiency in MS Office applications including Outlook, Excel and Word
Interested in applying for this position?
To apply, submit your cover letter and resume by email with the job title and area in the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only selected candidates will be contacted.
Educators Financial Group is committed to accommodating applicants with disabilities during the recruitment and selection process. If selected for an interview and require accommodation in respect of the materials or procedures used at any time during the process, please notify Educators Financial Group at email@example.com so appropriate arrangements can be made.