Relationship Development Manager
Relationship Development Manager
Client Advisory Services Team
Educators Financial Group is growing again! We are currently looking to hire a proactive Relationship Development Manager to engage, educate, and acquire new clients in the education community including, the Ontario Secondary School Teachers Federation (OSSTF/FEESO), the Ontario English Catholic Teachers Association (OECTA), and the Elementary Teachers Federation (ETFO) employee groups, and their families.
As a Relationship Development Manager, you will play a critical role in developing relationships with key influencers to grow our client base and participating in activities such as networking events, conferences, district visits, webinars, and workshops.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Raising awareness of Educators Financial Group in the education community by regularly presenting province-wide webinars on various financial planning topics
- Attending and presenting in-person workshops throughout the province as required and in partnership with the regional lending and advisory representatives
- Visiting key influencers and maintaining an active and visible role through the development of internal and external networks to capitalize on business opportunities and referrals to the sales teams
- Planning, executing, and following up on community, organizational events that will drive leads
- Achieving business sales results through sales and market management, the implementation of strategic priorities and the development of marketing plans
- Assisting with the development and maintenance of workshop and webinar PowerPoint presentations
This is a salaried position with a strong benefit package and competitive pension plan. Tools, technology and travel expenses required for the role will also be provided. If you are a motivated candidate, eager to grow your career in a supportive environment, then we want to hear from you!
- Degree or diploma in business, corporate finance, commerce, or related subjects
- Financial planning designation would be an asset in the role
- Minimum of five years relevant industry experience as well as a consistently successful track record in a business development or sales-oriented role
- Strong organization, time management and negotiating skills
- Personable, professional, and confident communicator
- Strong presentation skills
- Independent, self-starter capable of working without close supervision or daily guidance
- Demonstrates an eagerness and desire to continue to grow personally and professionally that is evident in on-going activities through utilization of self-learning initiatives and mediums. Strives to exceed performance expectations by continually challenging oneself and “raising the bar”.
Interested in applying for this position?
To apply, submit your cover letter and resume by email with the job title and area in the subject line to email@example.com. Only selected candidates will be contacted.
Educators Financial Group is committed to accommodating applicants with disabilities during the recruitment and selection process. If selected for an interview and require accommodation in respect of the materials or procedures used at any time during the process, please notify Educators Financial Group at firstname.lastname@example.org so appropriate arrangements can be made.